Ni!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

1:16:32 :: 11 miles

Recovery run. Wore the Icebugs, and unfortunately had some problems. They are heavy and chunky shoes, which aggravates my shins and causes that 'lock up' condition I always bitch about. Even at seven minute pace my shins were getting painful, so it's time to put those shoes back in the box. Intended to go 12-14, but it didn't work out. Figured a couple of miles at easy paces is nothing to worry about.

Also added a four miler (26:57) in the afternoon as temperatures reached an unseasonably warm 43 degrees. After a week of unseasonably cold weather, I didn't want to miss the opportunity.

Haven't been doing the second runs like I wanted to as it has been to difficult to get them in and get back to work. I may try to ride the trainer instead, as this would be a way to elevate the pulse and get some blood flowing without having to warm up and do all the other time-eating stuff that a run requires.

Run Two | Weather | Supplemental | Nutrition | Sleep | Injury

No comments: