Ni!

Monday, April 16, 2007

1:22:25 :: 12 miles

Easy run with progression. Did a five mile progression (6:50,6:24,6:18,6:13,5:56) just to do something a bit more up tempo, trying to avoid feeling flat after two days of recovery running. Followed up with seven miles easy on the treadmill just to get on to a soft surface and avoid some pounding on the legs. Just a touch of soreness in the quads still from Saturday's long run. Good run.

Run Two | Weather | Supplemental | Nutrition | Sleep | Injury

1 comment:

Mike said...

I love, love, love the progression run, though I usually have to save the faster stuff for the end. I find it's tough to slow down after pushing the gas for awhile. I'm glad to hear you're bouncing back from Saturday, I imagine you're right at peak load for this build with that back to back.