Ni!

Monday, November 27, 2006

1:10:53 :: 11 miles

Moderate progression run. Started with a 7:24 to warm up, then waited to see if I was going to feel better today. 6:38, 6:33, 6:46 into the wind. Feeling okay, but still a bit tired. 6:22, 6:26, 6:19 and feeling a bit better, HR into the high 140s/low 150s. 6:15, 6:10, 6:06 with HR in the mid-to-high 150s, and 5:47 to finish with average HR of 167.

Overall average HR of 147 and pace of 6:26. Good run. Took a bit to feel loose, but it came around.

Run Two | Weather | Supplemental | Nutrition | Sleep | Injury

2 comments:

MB said...

Was this your recovery run? That's hammerin' right along. On your one mile course? It'll be interesting to see how the rest of your week unfolds.

Eric said...

This was the moderate 10 miles that should have been part of yesterday's long run. Recovery was on Saturday, followed by a comparatively 'easy' long run yesterday. It amounts to back-to-back moderate days. I'll follow this with a recovery run tomorrow, a two hour run on Wednesday, and a strong hour run on Thursday, then recovery again to set up for the long run on Sunday.

That's kind of the plan I carry around in my head. Rinse and repeat.

I don't have a one-mile course that I can think of. It's early and I haven't had my coffee yet... Today's course is an out and back that I use frequently. The mile splits come from the GPS. I think Mike has a one-mile course.