Ni!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

1:03:25 :: 10 miles | 32:10 :: 4 miles

Unbelieveable conditions outside, cold with 40+ mile per hour gusting winds, so I ran on the mill. Feeling much better today, so I went for a hard 'pre-fatigue' run to set up for the long run tomorrow. Two miles easy to warm up, then eight miles between 6:15 and 6:05 pace. Heart rates appeared and effort felt a bit closer to a pace about ten seconds faster. Averaged 150HR for the run, with the last four miles averaging 160-164 at 6:07 to 6:05 pace. Legs felt *great*, really energetic, full of running, but the lungs felt as if they weren't keeping up. Good run overall.

Went for an easy four miler later in the day just because I could and I felt like it. Wish I could get these in more often.

Run Two | Weather | Supplemental | Nutrition | Sleep | Injury

No comments: