Ni!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

1:33:33 :: 14 miles

Easy run. Went longer today, but not too long. I received an ominous warning from Mystery Coach this morning, advising me to take it easy today as there is a volume speed workout ahead in the next day or two. Average HR of 134 and 6:41 for the run. Feeling good, and finally not feeling tired (in the head, not the legs) following some decent sleep. Standing around heart rate has been lower over the last couple of days following some easy aerobic mileage. 49 this morning while waiting for the satellite lock on the Garmin. Good run.

Run Two | Weather | Supplemental | Nutrition | Sleep | Injury

2 comments:

RunToTheFinish said...

This post is how I am humbled to remind myself that though I am faster than I used to be... I am still just not fast. :)

Eric said...

But you are faster than you used to be...and that is the point! =)

If your goal is always to be as fast or faster than someone else, you will eventually end up disappointed.

If your goal is to reach *your* potential, you cannot fail.

Good luck with your training and racing--thanks for the comment!