Ni!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

1:17:55 :: 11 miles | 34:09 :: 5 miles

Easy run. Ran on grass for a bit over half of the run, which I think I'll try to do more often this summer. Too much asphalt and concrete in general. Felt really good from the start, though I was running just about 7:15 pace for the first hour. The pace felt right, and with the sun shining and a slight breeze blowing, and with kittens and puppies to numerous to count snuzzled by Brazilian swimsuit models scattered all along my route this morning, and with my new sunglasses, today's run was pretty good.

Easy five miles in the hot, hot sun. Put the hose to the legs after, which felt terrific.

Run Two | Weather | Supplemental | Nutrition | Sleep | Injury

3 comments:

Mike said...

Gotta get me a pair of those shades of yours- all I saw today on my run were three dead rabbits.

UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

Yeah, I'd like a pair as well. Do you think they'll work on beer bellied mustard stained t-shirt wearing ATV riders? I mean, will it turn them into Brazilian swimsuit models or just fat Eastern European men in speedos?

Eric said...

Here's how I made mine:

1: Google 'Brazilian swimsuit models +puppies +kittens'.

2: Print one or two pictures (preferably in color).

3: Paste to the inside of new sunglasses.

That simple. It's helpful to cut eye holes in the pictures appropriate to your visual needs, but not abolutely necessary. Enjoy!