Ni!

Monday, June 18, 2007

1:12:00 :: 10+ miles

Easy run. Ran each of the two courses I set up yesterday, and both came out dead on by GPS. The courses were walked first with a surveyor's wheel, so I know they're extremely close to start with, but I was pretty surprised to see that they came up exactly right on my Garmin 305. The other two Garmins I own (201 and 301) would typically be off by +.05 per 10k. Always long, never short. The 305 appears to be right on though. Interesting, because the Fargo Marathon course measured 26.41. I know they have to add some distance for certification, but two tenths of a mile is a bit much. No wonder they haven't gotten anyone to break 2:30 on that course yet.

Anyway, good run.
Run Two | Weather | Supplemental | Nutrition | Sleep | Injury

No comments: