Ni!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

2:00:20 :: 18 miles

Long run. Didn't go so well. Wasn't feeling very good going out the door, so I held the pace around 6:45 hoping I would start feeling better and pick things up. Never really felt much better, though I did try to pick up the pace around eleven miles. Decided to go for two hours and stop. Felt fairly drained at that point anyway, so it was a good place to stop. By not overextending myself on Sunday, like I have the last couple of weeks, I should be feeling better during the week and be able to get some good work in. We'll see.

Run Two | Weather | Supplemental | Nutrition | Sleep | Injury

1 comment:

Michael said...

100 miles in the continued frigid weather and not feeling 100% to boot, well done. Despite the adversity, you must be feeling good with the work you’re continuing to put in… keep it up.