Ni!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

1:16:59 :: 12 miles | 40:19 :: 6 miles

Turned off the Dawson's Creek soundtrack to my little weather and sickness induced pity party, and went outside for a jog. It was -21F, but I just decided to say screw it, put on two facemasks, and give it a go. Worked pretty well, and didn't seem to restrict my breathing any more than just one.

Pace was solid and not difficult to maintain. Very comfortable compared to the treadmill at the same pace.

Did another six outside later in the day in some warmer temps (8F), and felt pretty good. Kept the pace easy except for the last mile (5:23). Fast mile felt pretty good.

100 miles even for the week. Yes, the six was done just to get the number. No, that doesn't bother me a bit. I needed to get back there. Cheers.

Run Two | Weather | Supplemental | Nutrition | Sleep | Injury

No comments: