Ni!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

1:45:00 :: 15.5 miles

Easy run. Felt a little bit of that familiar base training fatigue today. The kind of tired that makes you feel like laying down in the road and going to sleep, but that you can easily run forever through with a bit of concentration. Legs felt great again, so it was probably from a lack of sleep over the past couple of days. Either way, it was good to feel again. Cheers!

Ohana 1
168 miles


Run Two | Weather | Supplemental | Nutrition | Sleep | Injury

2 comments:

Mike said...

Check out Mister Big Miles. Great running Eric, glad to hear you're feeling good.

Now what are you going to do when you can't find those Ohana Racers anymore?

Eric said...

Actually, I'm Mrs. Big Miles compared to *you* lately! It's been too long, and I'm glad to see us both back to running some big miles.

Well, I have seven pairs of Ohanas--five new, and two with some life left in them--so I won't have to think about it for a while. I'm going to try the Asics Hyperspeed 2 and the New Balance 902 before I get to the end of the Ohanas, and I'm hoping that Asics comes out with an Ohana replacement over the next several months. Also, I've got a pair of Asics Stratus, Asics 2080s, some Onitsuka 81s, and a new pair of Pearl Izumi Shines that have anywhere from 30% to 90% life left in them.

I think in rotating through all of those pairs, I should be looking at June 2008 before I get too worried about 'The Next Big Shoe'. Man, I hope so...