Ni!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

1:08:17 :: 10 mile

Recovery run. Very easy running, right at 135 average heart rate for the whole run. No fatigue, no soreness, just an easy comfortable jog. This definitely has me feeling better about yesterday's run, which, rather than being too 'hard', ended up being a bit on the conservative side according to the previous numbers and today's feeling of ease. I took my heart rate going down by tens to check the recovery, just out of curiousity more than anything: 120(:18) | 110(:25) | 100(:35) | 90(:58) I leveled off around 87 and stopped paying attention.

I don't remember ever feeling this level of fitness, even in college. While I don't think I could take out my track PRs yet, I know for certain that the base those PRs were run on pales in comparison to what I have in my legs now. Cool.

Run Two | Weather | Supplemental | Nutrition | Sleep | Injury

No comments: