Ni!

Monday, May 21, 2007

More to come...

Sorry for the delay in posting up a race report, but be assured there is more to come. The response from family, friends, and the blogs has been amazing, and even a bit overwhelming! I'm want to make sure I respond to all of the e-mails, phone calls, and comments, as well as get a good report recorded for posterity.

I think I have a good report in store with (hopefully (sorry Abadabajev, I can't stop the humility)) a decent amount of drama. So please hang in there for a bit while I put it all together! And thanks for all of your support--I couldn't have done it without you all!

Cheers!

Run Two | Weather | Supplemental | Nutrition | Sleep | Injury

1 comment:

UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

Eric - I am just now able to get internet access during my vacation and have been chomping at the bit to hear about the race. A hearty congratulations on your marathon debut - sounds like one helluva race with the wind.

Oh, nice job on the PR!

Recover well, you have earned it.