Ni!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Game on!

Hey all you lurkers! Thanks for the comments! Sorry I haven't been writing as much as I would like to. It's been a very very busy and stressful week, but I'm done working now and I can get down to relaxing and thinking about the race more than thinking about down servers and other nonsense like that.

I'll write a bit more when I get settled in at the hotel. Lots to talk about as far as the field, the preparations, the tactics, the fueling, the coaching, and lots more.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Nothing like an impending marathon to bring the lurkers in from the cold.

A bit more would be good Eric. Good luck... or as they say west of Wilcannia, "Your 'thon will be grouse mate. Run the right pace and you won't drop your bundle or come a gutsa".

Michael said...

All the best of luck this weekend, run fast!