Ni!

Monday, May 19, 2008

The Difference...

What a difference one place makes. I've spent the morning doing interviews for three radio shows, and I've got another one scheduled for this afternoon (1:10pm US Central time, live feed if you want to listen), local TV tonight, and five more radio shows on Wednesday...this is NUTS!

I'm as anxious to write the race report as you may be to read it, so I appreciate your patience. I hope to have a copy of the live radio broadcast of the race to post here soon. I heard a 20 second clip of the finish call, and it about brought me to tears.

More soon. Thanks for sharing this with me, everyone!

4 comments:

Abadabajev said...

1st Place? yea

Will you receive a cash prize? if so, what's my cut?

You knocked off over 6 minutes. Awesome.

Looks like you peaked to the day. Congrats.

I'll try and listen to interview on radio feed you provided.

Long live Abadabajev and Eric.

Anonymous said...

Great interview, Eric! This success and recognition has been a long time coming for you.

Thomas said...

I'm anxiously waiting for the race report, and I'd LOVE to hear a copy of the radio broadcast.

I know it will all be worthwhile, I'm happy enough to wait.

I don't even know why I'm so excited about this - I only "know" you via the blog and a handful of comments on each other's blog. I guess that's enough to feel like I actually know you.

Ewen said...

You're almost as famous as the winner of American Idol! ;)

An edited version (small MBs for us fans with creaky outback-style broadband) would be good.

I bet the most asked question was "What's your secret to beating the Kenyans?".