Ni!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

1:00:00 :: 9 miles

Second decent run in over a week. Started fighting a cold last Saturday, finally cleared that out of my system the following Sunday, but got one of my neck/back spasms that morning and could barely move, let alone run. Three days of muscle relaxers later, I am able to run somewhat normally. The scheduled eval will have to be put off for next week as I get my feet back under me. I hope you enjoy the unicorn. It will be on my page to remind me of how pink, sparkly, and non-existent my training has been lately.

4 comments:

Thomas said...

Uuuuhhhh, that unicorn is SO you, darling!

Eric said...

I bet your kids are wondering why *your* blog doesn't have one, Thomas! haha

Ewen said...

Not to mention how child-like it's been. It'd look better on the snowy version of your blog. By the way, has it melted yet, or are you still doing wimpy treadmill runs?

Eric said...

Still the wussy runs on the tready. =) The melt won't happen for a while yet, though we did have a couple of days of unseasonably warm and rainy weather last week. 36F and half an inch of rain in February! That's unheard of around here. It was a 130 year record minimum temperature for the day.

I hope you're enjoying your beach weather, you lucky @#$%! Cheers!