Ni!

Friday, November 21, 2008

1:09:20 :: 10 miles

Easy run. Coldest day of the 'winter' running season so far, and a bit (too) early for my liking. +3F. Usually doesn't get that cold until mid-December, and then it typically stays that way until March. Mornings should be back into the 20s tomorrow, which will be nice. I noticed my leg hurt a bit due to the cold, but it cleared up after about ten minutes of running. Foot felt fine.

Short 21 minute run yesterday, no real good excuse. I just frittered my morning away and ran out of time! Once in a while I need a day like that.

4 comments:

Wayne said...

Here I am thinking it is cold with temps in the 30s and you're experiencing single digit temps already. No complaints on my end.

Eric said...

No worries...it's all relative. I bitch about +3F right now, but by Christmas I'll be begging Santa for just one more day like today.

I'm going to have to stop talking about my weather, so it doesn't sound like I'm trying to story-top everyone else! Maybe I could get that woman from Arizona that ran a mile with a rabid fox chewing on her forearm to start a blog. That way any time anyone else thought I had it rough, I could just deflect the attention to her. haha

Ewen said...

Minus 16 C. Holy brass monkeys Batman!

Actually, I think this tops you. I want some snow running in shorts!

by7 said...

Last week was 12C(45F) in early morning and I was already shivering...
(so I guess it is down to be used to either extreme hot or cold weather, the body adapts his "memory" to what can be considered cold or warm...)